A very big thanks to Elementhealing for the Sunshine Blogger Award! How awesome and it took a bit to sink in, even when I saw my name – it was more of a ‘There’s a person with a similar name as me’ moment! Haha. Element has a truly amazing blog so make sure you go and visit and share the love, as it is all about supporting each other and our musings.
The Sunshine blogger awards rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you. Ticked!
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator. Oh here we go…
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer. This is a tough one!
Here are my answers to the questions asked…
- What drew you to blogging? I have been getting the nudge to write for many years, but the thought of writing a whole book just didn’t sit right with me as my musing are all over the show! I then saw and read a blog and LIGHT BULB – that is what I should be doing, so here I am!
- Do you tend to think then speak or speak then think? Hmm it depends on the situation and who I am with. If it is with very close friends that don’t mind what I say – then I will speak then think. Otherwise I am a thinker then speaker.
- What did you want to be when you were young? A flight attendant, a post office worker, a teacher, a singer – the list could go on!! And I was great a role playing them all too 🙂
- Is that childhood desire the path you followed to adulthood? Nope!!!
- What is your favorite flower? I would have to say Gerberas – I love the vibrant colours. I also love Orchids for their uniqueness.
- Is there a subject you would love to blog about but haven’t? Soo many, I haven’t been blogging for long so there are still many many subjects floating around in my head.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Dog person for sure. Although I grew up with cats.
- Would like a garden or a farm? Farm… with lots and lots of animals and a big veggie patch
- Do you prefer the woods or a meadow? Woods, nothing like trees, the coolness of the woods as the sun doesn’t penetrate, but with those beautiful rays that filter through… aah bliss!
- Are you a big city kid or a small town kid? Absolutely a small town kid. Was so great being able to ride around on your bike and not worry etc.
- What is your favorite cocktail? A mocktail! I do not drink 🙂
So there are my answers… now the nominations are…
And my questions..
- Which season do you love the best?
- Favourite TV Series?
- Sweet or Savoury?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Best song of all time that gets you going?
- Your favourite hobby?
- All time favourite holiday destination?
- Where are you from?
- Place that makes you feel calm?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Favourite memory?